Sunday, October 24, 2010
Best evers...
No photos this time, I just want to say how grateful I am for my wonderful, fun, and very blessed life! I am finding that I am having more and more days, moments, and events that I've walked away from thinking "that was the best_________ever". This year has been great, and I am so grateful that I have such a fantastic, loving, caring, supportive husband, along with such wonderful kids to share my life with! I can't imagine how things could be better. Our house is crazy, and loud, and I love it! Our kids do silly, random things, and will stand their ground going toe to toe with whomever, including me, and I love that... My girls are stubborn, but as they mature, that will be what makes them strong women, and no one will take advantage of them. My boys are strong, determined, and see the world through their creative, imagination filled eyes, and they are sensitive enough to become great dads and husbands, just like Paul. Life is good, even if no one but me eats all of their veggies, or picks up their dirty socks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'So glad that you are a part of our family!
ReplyDelete