Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Big "1"

This face...



I SO LOVE this face!! Every day for a year now we have had this beautiful face, and this beautiful person here making our lives more complete. Small Paul is the happiest baby I have ever known... he has a smile for everyone, and laughs at everything the bigger kids do. One day we were at the doctor's ofc., waiting to check in, when an older woman came over & was staring at him - I was distracted by trying not to lose Shelby, Reagan or Shawn when I noticed her. She had tears in her eyes and told me that he was so beautiful, and that he had just made her day so much better. Just a week or so ago another woman was looking at him while I was waiting for copies at Staples. She told me "you know, I've never had children of my own so maybe I appreciate them more, but your baby is overwhelmingly beautiful..."

I have to agree with them.

A couple of weeks ago, my friend & photographer, Chrissi Richards, got the brilliant idea to have Small Paul, her daughter Julia, and our tortoise, Dorothy, race... Dorothy won - Small Paul kept heading the wrong direction!











2 comments:

  1. I love these! Happy Birthday, Small Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome! Happy Birthday Small Paul! Makes me want to break out my Olivia Newton John CD. = ) **Noelle**

    ReplyDelete