Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's December, and duct tape cant fix everything...

Still no pics, why? Well, my camera is literally held together with duct tape, which is really silly because it still doesn't work 99% of the time. Why bother with the duct tape you might ask, but I am still holding out hope that it will magically repair the camera, if I just believe hard enough...

Christmas is pratically here!!!! Can you feel the excitement in the air? OMGoodness I am just flat out giddy with anticipation! This weekend is the Creche festival in a nearby ward bldg., and it is always very cool. Last year there were over 700 nativities from around he world - I just love seeing them all. They have everything from the most simple to totally ornate, toy ones, hand carved ones, itty bity inside a walnut shell ones, and giant living people on the stage ones.
The rest of the lights at the temple go up this weekend, so that will be our FHE for next week - totally excited about that too!

I think that the LA area is going to be invaded by a gagillion (slight exageration) Mathews family members soon too, which is very exciting for all of us! Man, I sure do love me some Mathews cousins/aunts/uncles etc...

To quote Shawn, "I'm so excited my head is going to explode!"

1 comment: