Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dear Emily...

Please come out, soon. I've enjoyed feeling you dance around inside of me. Your Daddy has enjoyed feeling you kick, toss and turn, and hiccup. I think it is time for us to meet. I think you agree because I have gotten the "this is it" feeling when I have been slammed with contractions every 2 1/2 minutes for several hours, but then you seem to change your mind. Is it because you hear all of the kids and their insanity and it scares you? Is it because of Rusty's horrid habit of barking All. The. Time? Is it my need to blast the stereo and sing along when I'm in the car? Whatever it is that is holding you back, we can work through it, but first you need to get here. We are nice, the rest of the family is awesome too, and your Daddy doesn't know how to say "no" to anyone, which may help explain the insane behavior from the kids, and Rusty. Anyways, think about it. Today is a good day to be born...

1 comment: