Shelby is all about peace signs, owls, & color. I had a few people look at me like I was crazy when I explained my color pallet - but I think it turned out cute and totally Shelby-styled!
Check out my attempt to be creative, or at least somewhat original curtain tie backs. Is that what they are even called?
Reveal day was today - minus a ceiling fan - and Shelby L.O.V.E.D. it!!! I'm so happy for her to have her own space!
We also have added a small stretch of hallway, and a great big walk in storage closet for all of our *stuff*, but neither of those areas have tile, or even a completed paint job so I won't be sharing pictures of that quite yet. I have major organization plans for in the big closet though, so I may share that soon!
I LOVE it too! It's so cute! Can you do my room now?
ReplyDelete