Shelby and Reagan both made the Principal's list - yay!! I apologize for the photos, trying to get in a good spot at these ceremonies is a full contact sport amongst the parents! Savannah also made the Principal's list, but alas no photos. Her awards ceremony was at the same time as YW, and she really didn't want to miss YW. They are getting ready for girl's camp and having so much fun! I can't wait for Shelby & Reagan to get their chance in a few years!
Shawn was chosen for the citizenship award for being wonderful and charming, and for having his homework in all of the time! (I trapped him for a photo - you can just feel the excitement when you look at him right?)
Genius children I tell you - every last one! Those Baby Einstein videos really paid off ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment