So, today was a busy one, Reagan had her baptism! She looked so beautiful (if I do say so myself), so grown up, and look at the AMAZING dress that her AMAZING and TALENTED Aunt Debbie made for her - we love you Debbie - thank you again! Grandma made a great DVD featuring Reagan from day one to the present in photos, so beautiful - thanks Grandma! It was lots of fun - Grandma came out with Aunt Chris & Uncle Darren, Uncle Curtis, Aunt Leanne & their kids, Uncle Dick & Jennalynn, and our good friends, the Morris' family. We will be dragging everyone back out here on the 29th to bless Small Paul. We had a wonderful, spiritual day, and I'm once again reminded of how blessed I am in so many ways. Reagan of course had to show her high spirited trademark energy, but all went off without a hitch.
Four kids down, two more to go - next year it'll be Shawn's turn already, then we'll have a break for a bit before it's Small Paul's time.
It's only 7:45 and I'm exhausted already. If I convince Small Paul to go to sleep now I run the risk of him thinking that it's time to be awake for the day way too early. His new favorite thing to do is to take a shower with one of us before bed - it totally relaxes him & send him off into a deep sleep. He's so funny, he loves the water (although he screams in the bath tub like I'm dipping him in lava), and he throws his head back & forth smiling as the water runs down his back. If I add sunglasses the little Stevie Wonder impression will be just about perfect! Paul has a gig tonight, so I'm flying solo on the parenting detail. I normally hand a slippery Small Paul off to Paul's towel covered waiting arms & he warms him up while I get out of the shower - not sure if I want to attempt it on my own, so sorry Small Paul, no shower tonight...
She looks so pretty! Aunt Debbie is amazing.
ReplyDeleteYes, she is awesome - so are you with your knitting --- I love it!
ReplyDeleteGood, cuz I was going to make some shoes for Small Paul. Do you have a color preference? You should email me your address: schmath@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteAlso, what's his foot length? I don't want to make them too small, since he's getting big so fast.