Sunday, November 1, 2009

Itty Bitty Small Paul



Little monkey face with the great stand up hair. People are asking me if I use gel to make it that way - like I have the time to give my 6 week old a sideways mohawk? I love the standy-up hair, the grumpy eyebrows (just like Daddy's) and the little boy attached! I'm so grateful to have him and to be able to stay home and watch him grow! I love my family so much everyday, but am overwhelmed with just how much they all mean to me this morning. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, a pack of great kids to fill our home & hearts, and such an amazing extended family. I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. I love him too! SO CUTE! You should tell people you got his hair cut like that :)

    So, I LOVE the cute pink outfit you guys sent!!! I almost died when I opened the package. It's so adorable! I have a thank you card for you but I misplaced your address. Will you email it to me when you have a minute? leahjaynejacobson@gmail.com (I need it for my Christmas card list too... and I love your Christmas countdown by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet whittle guy! We LOVE you all to!!

    ReplyDelete