Monday, October 19, 2009

Big 1 month birthday - check out my chins!


As of yesterday, Small Paul was officially one month old. He is such a cutie, and we all love him so much and can't imagine life without him... We put him on the scale yesterday with Daddy & were shocked to see that he weighs 12 lbs!!! Reagan was 16 lbs at a year, Michael was 18 lbs on his first b-day. At this rate Small Paul should be around 60 lbs next September - we may need to reconsider the "Small" part of his name. Yikes!

3 comments:

  1. Yay--you guys have a new baby boy (and a blog to show him off on!)!! We LOVED the birth announcement--what a cute idea. : ) The day we got it, I showed it off to a friend who immediately took a picture of it and said, "I so need to remember this for when I have my next child!" We are so-o happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just tooooo cute! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a handsome little guy! Congrats! And I am glad that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete